Inclusion & Diversity Consortium Meetings
Schnake Turnbo Frank's Inclusion & Diversity Consortium meetings are held for business leaders to learn, grow and network with I&D experts and community leaders on their journey to making our workplaces and communities inclusive and diverse.
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you.
- Join us at a Consortium meeting, held via Zoom. Thanks to our generous sponsors, meetings are always free and open to everyone.
- Our 3rd Biennial Inclusion & Diversity Summit took place on September 29, 2021. Stay tuned for another conference in 2023!
- Learn more about our I&D Services.
- Find presentations from past Consortium meetings below.
February 22nd - Advocating for Inclusion: Insights & Strategies for the 2023 Legislative Session
February marks the beginning of the legislative session for Oklahoma, and in order to continue advancing DEI initiatives in the workplace and in our communities, we need to stay informed and engaged. Join us next month to learn from local and national advocacy professionals as they help us understand the ways legislation can impact corporate DEI strategies, and the ways in which we can get involved!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Planning for Progress in 2023" (January 2023)
- "Inclusion and the Holidays" (November 2022)
- "Bridging Political Divides" (October 2022)
- "A Conversation on Historical Trauma: Part II" (September 2022)
- "Critical race theory – what it is, what it isn’t, and how we can discuss race in our schools" (August 2022)
- "The Role of The Chief Diversity Officer" (June 2022)
- "Improving the Work Relationship with Underrepresented Groups" (May 2022)
- "A Conversation on Historical Trauma" (April 2022)
- "Discovering Your Superpowers – On Your DEI Journey and Beyond" (March 2022)
- "What Did You Just Say? How Trigger Words & Topics Hinder Shared Goals" (February 2022)
- "Finding Uncommon Friends in Common Places" (January 2022)
- "Disability in the Workplace" (November 2021)
- "Religious Diversity in the Workplace" (October 2021)
- "The Communicator's Role in DE&I" (August 2021)
- "The Status of Black Women in Oklahoma" (May 2021)
- Is Your "Company Culture" Promoting Subtle Exclusion? (April 2021)
- The Skillset Needed to Affect Change (March 2021)
- Building Community Through Business Resource Groups (February 2021)
- Creating a Culture for Greater Understanding (January 2021)
- Cultural Identity Activity (August 2021)
- CEO Action videos shared by John Hewitt (August 2020)
- Sustaining and Strengthening Inclusion in our New Remote Environment (August 2020)
- National Diversity Council One-Pagers (June 2020)
- A Leader’s Guide: Finding and Keeping Your Next Chief Diversity Officer (Feb. 2020)
- Dr. Jason Kirksey's Handouts (Feb. 2020)