Inclusion & Diversity Consortium Meetings
Schnake Turnbo Frank's Inclusion & Diversity Consortium meetings are held for business leaders to learn, grow and network with I&D experts and community leaders on their journey to making our workplaces and communities inclusive and diverse.
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you.
- Join us at a Consortium meeting, held monthly at different locations across the city. Thanks to our generous sponsors, meetings are always free and open to everyone.
- Our 2019 Inclusion & Diversity Summit included two keynote speakers and more than a dozen breakout sessions related to human resources, leadership and management, small business or organization, and general I&D topics. We look forward to the next Summit in 2021.
- Learn more about our I&D Services.
- Find presentations from past Consortium meetings below.
- Organizational Best Practices: Racial Equality and Social Justice (June 2020)
- The Mental Health Challenges of COVID 19: A Panel Discussion for Inclusive Leaders (May 2020)
- Culturally Responsive Companies (April 2020)
- Is Your Organization Ready to Hire a Chief Diversity Officer? (Feb. 2020)
- Justice Everywhere with guest speaker Senator George E. Young, Sr., D. Min. (Jan. 2020)
- The Future is Intersectional (Nov. 2019)
- Generational Differences: Creating a Space that Embraces Diversity (Oct. 2019)
- Diversity, equity and inclusion metrics that actually matter (Aug. 2019)
- Diversity Across the Board (June 2019)
- Walking the I&D Talk (May 2019)
- From Compliance to True Inclusion (April 2019)
- National Diversity Council One-Pagers (June 2020)
- A Leader’s Guide: Finding and Keeping Your Next Chief Diversity Officer (Feb. 2020)
- Dr. Jason Kirksey's Handouts (Feb. 2020)
- Underrepresented Groups Graphic (Aug. 2019)
- Common Language Worksheet (Jan. 2019)