David Wagner brings expertise in public relations, community relations, development and education to Schnake Turnbo Frank. David is a Birkman Certified Professional and has more than 30 years experience serving in various leadership roles.
David joined the firm in 2010 and serves as the chief financial officer. In 2016 he joined Becky Frank, Russ Florence and Aaron Fulkerson as a partner of the firm. David is responsible for the overall financial operations of the firm in addition to his work with client services, business development and community involvement. He also leads the faith-based initiative, helping organizations of all faiths with public relations, organizational development and overall performance.
Prior to STF, David worked at Oral Roberts University for 12 years where he held several positions and most recently served as vice president of university relations and development. In that role, he managed six departments and was closely involved in the school’s public relations and community relations efforts. Earlier in his career, David lived in Wisconsin where he worked many years in the education field.
David’s recent civic involvements include:
- Rotary Club of Tulsa, President-Elect
- Junior Achievement of Oklahoma, Inc., Tulsa Board of Directors
- Leadership Oklahoma, Class XXV
- Leadership Oklahoma, Board Member
- Signature Symphony at Tulsa Community College, Advisory Board Member
- International Christian Accrediting Association, Board of Directors
- Public Relations Society of America, Member
- Association for Talent Development, Member
Past civic involvements include:
- Tulsa Area United Way, Chair, Marketing Committee
- Tulsa Area United Way, 2018 Campaign Cabinet
Education: bachelor’s degree in music education from Oral Roberts University; master’s degree in education from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Community Involvement: Leadership Oklahoma, Class XXV; Junior Achievement of Oklahoma, Inc., board of directors; Rotary Club of Tulsa; Association for Talent Development; Public Relations Society of America
Passions: Faith, family, cruises, reading, finding unique eating spots, Green Bay Packers, Oral Roberts University Golden Eagles, University of Wisconsin Badgers, traveling the back roads of Oklahoma with his wife in their red ’95 Corvette