Finding the right candidate
Having highly-skilled and qualified leaders in place is integral to any organization’s success. We have worked across industries to manage the entire process for an executive search, from shaping the job description and its strategic advertisement, identifying and recruiting top candidates, training search committees and leading the interviewing process, and crafting the right offer to the right candidate for the position.
When it comes to conducting executive searches, STF stands out.
- We have extensive experience managing executive searches where board governance, search by committee and external relationships are key components to the effort.
- We can implement a turn-key, full-scale search.
- We have vast experience in dealing with succession events and the sensitivity that often surrounds them.
- Our 48 years of building a strong network of national relationships is unmatched and gives us access to top talent.
- Our statistically-based selection process provides structure, organization and objectivity to what can often be a challenging event, and this process has proven successful over time.
Past searches include:
- Foundation for Tulsa Schools – Pres/CEO
- Tulsa Area United Way – SVP of Resource Development
- Leadership Oklahoma – CEO
- Bartlesville Regional United Way – Pres/CEO
- Oklahoma Center for Community & Justice – Pres/CEO
Still looking for more information or interested in learning more? Send us an email.
For current searches visit our Careers page.