Inclusion & Diversity Consortium Meetings
Schnake Turnbo Frank's Inclusion & Diversity Consortium meetings are held for business leaders to learn, grow and network with I&D experts and community leaders on their journey to making our workplaces and communities inclusive and diverse.
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you.
- Join us at a Consortium meeting, held via Zoom. Thanks to our generous sponsors, meetings are always free and open to everyone.
- Our 3rd Biennial Inclusion & Diversity Summit will take place on September 29, 2021. Tickets are on sale now.
- Learn more about our I&D Services.
- Find presentations from past Consortium meetings below.
- "The Communicator's Role in DE&I" (August 2021)
- "The Status of Black Women in Oklahoma" (May 2021)
- Is Your "Company Culture" Promoting Subtle Exclusion? (April 2021)
- The Skillset Needed to Affect Change (March 2021)
- Building Community Through Business Resource Groups (February 2021)
- Creating a Culture for Greater Understanding (January 2021)
- Cultural Identity Activity (August 2021)
- CEO Action videos shared by John Hewitt (August 2020)
- Sustaining and Strengthening Inclusion in our New Remote Environment (August 2020)
- National Diversity Council One-Pagers (June 2020)
- A Leader’s Guide: Finding and Keeping Your Next Chief Diversity Officer (Feb. 2020)
- Dr. Jason Kirksey's Handouts (Feb. 2020)