Inclusion & Diversity Consortium Meetings
Schnake Turnbo Frank's Inclusion & Diversity Consortium meetings are held for business leaders to learn, grow and network with I&D experts and community leaders on their journey to making our workplaces and communities inclusive and diverse.
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you.
- Join us at a Consortium meeting, held monthly at different locations across the city. Thanks to our generous sponsors, meetings are always free and open to everyone.
- Our 2019 Inclusion & Diversity Summit included two keynote speakers and more than a dozen breakout sessions related to human resources, leadership and management, small business or organization, and general I&D topics. We look forward to the next Summit in 2021.
- Learn more about our I&D Services.
- Find presentations from past Consortium meetings below.
March 26, 2020
We have been monitoring daily recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), and, to err on the side of caution, we have decided to cancel our March 26th Inclusion & Diversity Consortium Meeting. In the coming weeks, we will explore virtual meeting options to accompany our next meeting. Please take care, everyone, and we'll see you in April.
Save the Date!
Wednesday, April 22nd • 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
April 22, 2020
May 18, 2020
June 24, 2020
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is Your Organization Ready to Hire a Chief Diversity Officer? (Feb. 2020)
- Justice Everywhere with guest speaker Senator George E. Young, Sr., D. Min. (Jan. 2020)
- The Future is Intersectional (Nov. 2019)
- Generational Differences: Creating a Space that Embraces Diversity (Oct. 2019)
- Diversity, equity and inclusion metrics that actually matter (Aug. 2019)
- Diversity Across the Board (June 2019)
- Walking the I&D Talk (May 2019)
- From Compliance to True Inclusion (April 2019)
- A Leader’s Guide: Finding and Keeping Your Next Chief Diversity Officer (Feb. 2020)
- Dr. Jason Kirksey's Handouts (Feb. 2020)
- Underrepresented Groups Graphic (Aug. 2019)
- Common Language Worksheet (Jan. 2019)