Inclusion & Diversity Consortium Meetings
Schnake Turnbo Frank's Inclusion & Diversity Consortium meetings are held for business leaders to learn, grow and network with I&D experts and community leaders on their journey to making our workplaces and communities inclusive and diverse.
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you.
- Join us at a Consortium meeting, held via Zoom. Thanks to our generous sponsors, meetings are always free and open to everyone.
- Our 3rd Biennial Inclusion & Diversity Summit will take place on September 29, 2021. Save the date!
- Learn more about our I&D Services.
- Find presentations from past Consortium meetings below.
- Is Your "Company Culture" Promoting Subtle Exclusion? (April 2021)
- The Skillset Needed to Affect Change (March 2021)
- Building Community Through Business Resource Groups (February 2021)
- Creating a Culture for Greater Understanding (January 2021)
- Understanding Differences: Why We Advocate for Politics in the Workplace (November 2020)
- Courageous ACTion: A Case Study with Hilti (October 2020)
- Moving from Courageous Conversations to Courageous ACTion (September 2020)
- An Inclusive Workplace Doesn't Just Happen (August 2020)
- Organizational Best Practices: Racial Equality and Social Justice (June 2020)
- The Mental Health Challenges of COVID 19: A Panel Discussion for Inclusive Leaders (May 2020)
- Culturally Responsive Companies (April 2020)
- Is Your Organization Ready to Hire a Chief Diversity Officer? (Feb. 2020)
- Justice Everywhere with guest speaker Senator George E. Young, Sr., D. Min. (Jan. 2020)
- CEO Action videos shared by John Hewitt (August 2020)
- Sustaining and Strengthening Inclusion in our New Remote Environment (August 2020)
- National Diversity Council One-Pagers (June 2020)
- A Leader’s Guide: Finding and Keeping Your Next Chief Diversity Officer (Feb. 2020)
- Dr. Jason Kirksey's Handouts (Feb. 2020)