Inclusion & Diversity Consortium Meetings
Schnake Turnbo Frank's Inclusion & Diversity Consortium meetings are held for business leaders to learn, grow and network with I&D experts and community leaders on their journey to making our workplaces and communities inclusive and diverse.
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you.
- Join us at a Consortium meeting, held monthly at different locations across the city. Thanks to our generous sponsors, meetings are always free and open to everyone.
- Our 2019 Inclusion & Diversity Summit included two keynote speakers and more than a dozen breakout sessions related to human resources, leadership and management, small business or organization, and general I&D topics. We look forward to the next Summit in 2021.
- Learn more about our I&D Services.
- Find presentations from past Consortium meetings below.
January 22, 2019 at 11:30 a.m.
Location: Devon Energy
Conference Center, Garden Wing, 2nd Floor
333 West Sheridan Avenue, Oklahoma City
February 19, 2020
March 26, 2020
April 22, 2020
May 18, 2020
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- November 2019: The Future is Intersectional
- October 2019: Generational Differences: Creating a Space that Embraces Diversity
- August 2019: Diversity, equity and inclusion metrics that actually matter
- June 2019: Diversity Across the Board
- May 2019: Walking the I&D Talk
- April 2019: From Compliance to True Inclusion