Inclusion & Diversity Consortium Meetings
Schnake Turnbo Frank's Inclusion & Diversity Consortium meetings are held for business leaders to learn, grow and network with I&D experts and community leaders on their journey to making our workplaces and communities inclusive and diverse.
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you.
- Join us at a Consortium meeting, held via Zoom. Thanks to our generous sponsors, meetings are always free and open to everyone.
- Our 3rd Biennial Inclusion & Diversity Summit took place on September 29, 2021. Stay tuned for another conference in 2023!
- Learn more about our I&D Services.
- Find presentations from past Consortium meetings below.
- "Inclusion and the Holidays" (November 2022)
- "Bridging Political Divides" (October 2022)
- "A Conversation on Historical Trauma: Part II" (September 2022)
- "Critical race theory – what it is, what it isn’t, and how we can discuss race in our schools" (August 2022)
- "The Role of The Chief Diversity Officer" (June 2022)
- "Improving the Work Relationship with Underrepresented Groups" (May 2022)
- "A Conversation on Historical Trauma" (April 2022)
- "Discovering Your Superpowers – On Your DEI Journey and Beyond" (March 2022)
- "What Did You Just Say? How Trigger Words & Topics Hinder Shared Goals" (February 2022)
- "Finding Uncommon Friends in Common Places" (January 2022)
- "Disability in the Workplace" (November 2021)
- "Religious Diversity in the Workplace" (October 2021)
- "The Communicator's Role in DE&I" (August 2021)
- "The Status of Black Women in Oklahoma" (May 2021)
- Is Your "Company Culture" Promoting Subtle Exclusion? (April 2021)
- The Skillset Needed to Affect Change (March 2021)
- Building Community Through Business Resource Groups (February 2021)
- Creating a Culture for Greater Understanding (January 2021)
- Cultural Identity Activity (August 2021)
- CEO Action videos shared by John Hewitt (August 2020)
- Sustaining and Strengthening Inclusion in our New Remote Environment (August 2020)
- National Diversity Council One-Pagers (June 2020)
- A Leader’s Guide: Finding and Keeping Your Next Chief Diversity Officer (Feb. 2020)
- Dr. Jason Kirksey's Handouts (Feb. 2020)