Inclusion & Diversity Consortium Meetings
Schnake Turnbo Frank's Inclusion & Diversity Consortium meetings are held for business leaders to learn, grow and network with I&D experts and community leaders on their journey to making our workplaces and communities inclusive and diverse.
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you.
- Join us at a Consortium meeting, held monthly at different locations across the city. Thanks to our generous sponsors, meetings are always free and open to everyone.
- Our 2019 Inclusion & Diversity Summit included two keynote speakers and more than a dozen breakout sessions related to human resources, leadership and management, small business or organization, and general I&D topics. We look forward to the next Summit in 2021.
- Learn more about our I&D Services.
- Find presentations from past Consortium meetings below.
January 20, 2021, 11:30 a.m. via Zoom
February 17, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
March 24, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
April 28, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
May 19, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
June 23, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
August 25, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
September - No Meeting - 2021 I&D Summit
October 25, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
November 17, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Understanding Differences: Why We Advocate for Politics in the Workplace (November 2020)
- Courageous ACTion: A Case Study with Hilti (October 2020)
- Moving from Courageous Conversations to Courageous ACTion (September 2020)
- An Inclusive Workplace Doesn't Just Happen (August 2020)
- Organizational Best Practices: Racial Equality and Social Justice (June 2020)
- The Mental Health Challenges of COVID 19: A Panel Discussion for Inclusive Leaders (May 2020)
- Culturally Responsive Companies (April 2020)
- Is Your Organization Ready to Hire a Chief Diversity Officer? (Feb. 2020)
- Justice Everywhere with guest speaker Senator George E. Young, Sr., D. Min. (Jan. 2020)
- CEO Action videos shared by John Hewitt (August 2020)
- Sustaining and Strengthening Inclusion in our New Remote Environment (August 2020)
- National Diversity Council One-Pagers (June 2020)
- A Leader’s Guide: Finding and Keeping Your Next Chief Diversity Officer (Feb. 2020)
- Dr. Jason Kirksey's Handouts (Feb. 2020)