A Pop-Up Virtual Leadership Seminar in Three Parts
Over the course of THREE SESSIONS, Schnake Turnbo Frank’s experienced consultants will provide tips and skills for successfully leading your team through coronavirus.
TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF & YOUR BUSINESS
Thursday, May 14, 9-11 a.m.
- While we’re away from our offices, this session will provide tips for maintaining productivity while working from home.
- We will discuss strategies to continue virtual connection with your co-workers and customers.
- In order to focus on your business, you have to take care of yourself. We will discuss managing stress, providing structure and work-life balance.
- Our instructors will help hone skills for managing expectations of yourself in these unprecedented times.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR TEAM
Monday, May 18, 9-11 a.m.
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- This session will emphasize the importance of listening and understanding fears and anxieties during this time.
- Participants will gain skills in transparency, communicating during a crisis and delivering bad news.
- We will strategize regular check-ins and intentional connection in order to close the distance between teammates during isolation.
MAKING DIFFICULT DECISIONS
Thursday, May 21, 9-11 a.m.
- This session will help you prioritize and restructure during times of financial compression, including tips on communicating bad news and determining what elements of your business you’ll have to let go.
- RETURNING TO WORK
- As you prepare to transition back to the office, we will help you communicate with your team while ensuring safety for your co-workers and customers.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- As businesses re-open and people return to work, we will discuss appropriate timing and phrasing for sales and development calls.
Program attendance cost is $600 per person or $250 per person for individual sessions. Group pricing is available upon request.