GROW AS A LEADER.
Leaders are often promoted because they succeed in a specific area or industry. Excelling at the next level, however, requires different skills essential to an organization’s reputation – relationship-building, conflict management, strategic thinking, and media and presentation skills, to name a few.
Our Leadership & Reputation Academy is an intense, 12-part Executive Education course aimed at new and emerging leaders from around the region. We've adapted to the circumstances of COVID-19 and streamlined the curriculum to be virtual while still giving participants an opportunity to fine-tune connections in a personalized and interactive environment.
Some of the topics include leadership vs. management, presentation skills, crisis communication, and emotional IQ. The program will include lectures, group presentations and role-playing, and draw on materials from a variety of respected sources, including Harvard Business Review, bestselling business authors, successful corporate executives, and STF’s own time-tested, proprietary content.
Enrollment is now open! The next Academy will begin in February 2021 and classes will be held via Zoom.
Interested in learning more about LRA?
Contact Hannah Jackson or fill out the form below to receive additional information.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
- DEVELOPMENT: Exposure to intensive, multi-tract development in executive coaching, leadership and reputation management
- PROBLEM-SOLVING: Preparation for challenges unique to leadership roles using quick thinking and real-life scenarios
- CONNECTIONS: Provides a network of peers likely to face similar issues regarding leadership and reputation
“Simply put, LRA is one of the best investments a company can make in its existing and future leaders – informative, practical, insightful and transforming.”
BENEFITS TO COMPANIES OR ORGANIZATIONS
- LEADERSHIP: Prepares new, emerging and established leaders for their roles in your organization
- TALENT DEVELOPMENT: Sends the message you value your employees by investing in their development
- VALUE: Fraction of the cost of retaining a firm or sending executives to out-of-state business school programs
President & CEO, Tulsa Area United Way
Dr. Don Betz
President, University of Central Oklahoma
Senior VP, Sales and Marketing, OKC Thunder
Dr. Joe Cunningham
President, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
CEO Emeritus, Tulsa Area United Way
President & CEO, United Way of Central Oklahoma
Executive Director, Zarrow Family Foundations
President & CEO, Magellan Midstream
Executive Vice President, Advanced Research Chemicals
President & CEO, ONE Gas
CEO, Oklahoma City Indian Clinic
Adjutant General, Oklahoma Army National Guard
President & CEO, Greater OKC Chamber