September 4, 2019
Metro Technology Centers
1900 Springlake Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73111, USA
Will announce soon.
Move your organization forward by being at the forefront of developing an inclusive work environment. As various populations grow, and our nation becomes increasingly diverse, it is imperative for organizations to understand the changing demographics and the impact they will have on your business.
During the inaugural Inclusion & Diversity Summit, speakers and experts from around the region will empower individuals and businesses to commit to inclusion and diversity and leverage our differences as a competitive advantage.
The first of its kind in Oklahoma City, the event kicks off with a keynote by a national speaker, followed by panelists, interactive discussions and local speakers. These experts will share their knowledge, best practices and insights on issues ranging from corporate culture, to supplier diversity, to ROI.
This half-day Summit provides an interactive opportunity to explore fresh ways to lead widespread transformation by collaborating with other inclusion and diversity leaders. Learn how to design inclusion and diversity programs using best practices and discover new strategies to further the mission of incorporating inclusion and diversity in the workplace.
Schnake Turnbo Frank is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
At the conclusion of the event, participants will:
- Better understand and articulate the business case for inclusion and diversity
- Glean insight and share best practices for inclusion & diversity excellence
- See the value of inclusion and diversity on workplace culture and team dynamics
- Understand the implications around recruitment, hiring and retention
- Understand how inclusion and diversity relates to customers, suppliers and contractors
- Better grasp the legal, regulatory and compliance side of multicultural efforts