September 29, 2021
This is a virtual event.
Tickets are no longer available to purchase.
9 a.m. Welcome & Opening Message
10 a.m. Morning Breakout Sessions
11:00 a.m. Mindfulness Break
11:30 a.m. Lunchtime Keynote
12:45 p.m. Break
1:00 p.m. Afternoon Breakout Sessions
2:00 p.m. Afternoon Keynote
3:00 p.m. Break
3:15 p.m. Closing Remarks
After-Hours "Q+A with our Sponsoring Executives" Event Immediately Following Closing Remarks
ABOUT THE 2021 SUMMIT
Schnake Turnbo Frank's 2021 Inclusion & Diversity Summit will recharge Oklahoma's leaders who are committed to building more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplaces. This year's theme, A Blueprint for Progress: What's Next for DE&I?, features 2 keynote speakers and 8 breakout sessions to choose from, led by DE&I experts who have contributed to major workforce wins. Attendees will create a blueprint for moving from their organization's comfort zone to lean in to "what's next" for DE&I.
The third biennial Summit will take place virtually on Wednesday, September 29. The conference will feature two keynote speakers, interactive discussions, and thoughtful opportunities to connect, network, and "not-work." Breakout session tracks are designed for: DE&I Practitioners, General & HR, Small Business & Nonprofit Organizations (NPOs) and Leadership & Management.
Tickets on sale now for $50.
Email email@example.com to learn more about our COVID-19 Bubble discount for up to 7 participants.
Early bird tickets, sold by September 3, 2021, include a swag bag with:
- Access to the virtual 2021 Inclusion & Diversity Summit
- Complimentary lunch provided via Uber Eats credit
- STF's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Toolkit
- Access to the After-Hours "Networking But Not-working" Party
- Swag bag goodies from our sponsors
Keynote & Opening Message Speakers
- "Unconscious Bias to Conscious Inclusion" -- Sandra Quince, CEO Paradigm for Parity through Bank of America’s Leader on Loan Program
- "Inclusive Leadership and Allyship: A Story of Personal Transformation" –– Joe Gerstandt, Speaker, Author and Advisor
- "Advancing DE&I in our City Together" –– Shalynne Jackson, Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer at the City of Oklahoma City
General & HR Track
- “Digital and DE&I” -– George Lee, HR Training Specialist at the University of Oklahoma
- “How Algorithms Spread Human Bias” –- Corey Patrick White, Partner & SVP at Future Point of View
- "Non-Binary and the Workplace” – Suzanne Wheeler, Executive Director of Mid-America LGBT Chamber of Commerce
Leadership & Management Track
- "Leadership in an Age of Polarization" –– Randy Lioz, Director of Events at Braver Angels
- "Boeing's DE&I Journey" –– Sanford Coats, Tanzeena Francka and Justin Thomas at Boeing Oklahoma City
Small Business & NPOs Track
- "Developing a Culture of Allyship" –– Adam Soltani, Executive Director of CAIR Oklahoma, Activist & Community Leader
- "Ensuring Access for People with Disabilities" –– Moises Echeverria, President and CEO of Oklahoma Center for Community and Justice (OCCJ)
D&I Practitioners Track
- “It Takes a Village: Internal Partnerships that Drive I&D Success” -- Shalynne Jackson, Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer at the City of Oklahoma City
- “Building Your Company's Innovative DE&I Strategy” -– Seth Smiley-Humphries, Director, Inclusion & Diversity at ONE Gas